This personal data protection policy aims to inform you of our practices and the conditions under which ONILABO (hereinafter "ONILABO", the "Company", "we") collects, uses and stores your personal data. (hereinafter the “Data”) that you are required to provide to us through our platform (the “Platform”) accessible from the website www.laura.sims.com or our partner sites.
This policy sets out how we treat the personal data that we collect and that you provide to us. We invite you to read this document carefully to know and understand our practices regarding the processing of your personal data that we implement, and inform you that the consultation and/or use of our Sites necessarily entails the acceptance of the this Policy.
2. What personal data do we collect and how is it collected?
Depending on the nature and purpose of your interaction with ONILABO, (subscription to the newsletter, completion of contact forms, as well as during any telephone exchanges, etc.) we may collect the following data:
The data that you transmit to us directly when:
- You fill out forms (such as the newsletter subscription form)
- Create an account to place an order
- You contact us, whether by telephone, email or any other means of communication, or when you send us a request.
The data we collect automatically when:
- You connect to our services using the social network features made available to you. ONILABO will have access to some of the data (in particular, your first names, surname, photograph, e-mail address and number of Facebook friends) from your account on the said social network in accordance with the general conditions of use of the social network concerned. We are also likely to collect some of your Personal Data when you interact with features of these social networks, such as the "Like" features.
3. Who collects your personal data and with whom is it shared?
ONILABO is responsible for the processing of personal data and will make decisions regarding the purposes and methods of data processing and the instruments to be used, also including those used in the context of security measures.
They may also be transmitted to service providers chosen for their expertise and reliability who act on our behalf and according to our instructions, in particular to provide you with services (processing and shipping of orders, secure payment, management of customer service, execution of technical maintenance and development operation, management of opinions on our products and services, personalization of content, audience analysis, management of digital campaigns, etc.). We only allow these service providers to use your personal data as necessary to perform services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements and we strive to ensure that your personal data is protected at all times. .
The latter are bound by contractual obligations to respect the confidentiality of the Data and to use them only for the purposes for which we transmit them.
Your Data may be transmitted to any buyer or other successor in the event of merger, assignment, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of part or all of the assets of ONILABO due to uncertainties or bankruptcy, liquidation or other processes in which the Data of users of the ONILABO site are among the transferred assets.
Finally, we are also likely to disclose your Data:
- to comply with any legal mandate, law or legal process, including governmental and regulatory requests;
- if we believe that disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of its customers or other stakeholders. Such disclosure includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud and counterfeit protection.
Links to Third-Party Sites
The Site may contain links to various social network platforms managed on third-party servers, by persons or organizations on which ONILABO. has no control.
Therefore, we can in no way be held responsible for the way your Data will be stored or used on the servers of these third parties.
We advise you to read the applicable Data protection policy of each third-party website that you access via our Site in order to assess how your Data will be used.
4. For what purposes do we use your data?
Your personal data is collected and processed for purposes strictly related to the use of the website and its services, following registration on the site and the purchase of items.
Your personal data may also be used in other processing operations, but in any case on terms compatible with these purposes. Your personal information will be processed in particular for the following purposes:
- execute the sale concluded between you and us and provide you with the information and services requested;
- send you, in accordance with the applicable legal provisions and with your consent when required by law, marketing, advertising and promotional messages and information relating to the use of our services, or suggest and advise you on goods or services likely to interest you. We are also likely to use your data to send you advertising messages that may be of interest to you on social media platforms or third-party sites. If you would like more information on this subject, we invite you to read the contractual documents of these platforms;
- provide you with all the information concerning the services of ONILABO and the purchase of articles on www.laura.sims.com (such as, for example, alerts likely to interest you, our news) by e-mail, SMS or any other means of communication;
- provide you with information on Internet browsing, the compatibility of your browser, as well as the consultation and loading of the pages of www.laura-sims.com;
- help us maintain a healthy and secure environment on our Platform;
- Respect our rights and obligations stipulated in the contracts concluded with the users as well as for any other legal purpose.
- to improve your user experience, in particular by:
o allowing our site to recognize your equipment, so you will not have to provide the same information several times in order to perform the same task;
o recognizing the username and password you have already provided so that you do not have to enter them on each web page that requests them.
- analyze traffic and data on our site in order to:
o measure the number of users, thus making it easier to use and ensuring their ability to respond quickly to your requests;
o estimate browsing habits and speed up your searches;
o help us understand how you use our site in order to improve them.
5. What are the security measures for the protection of your data?
Given the particularities inherent to the Internet, it is however impossible for us to guarantee that the security measures put in place for the protection of the website and for the transmission of data on www.laura-sims.com limit or exclude any risk of unauthorized access or loss thereof.
We cannot be held responsible for failure to comply with the privacy settings or security measures in place on our Sites.
We advise you to equip your computer with software tools ensuring the protection of the transmission/reception of your network data, both in input and output, (such as an up-to-date anti-virus system, for example) and to ensure that your Internet service provider has taken the necessary measures to ensure the security of data transmission over the network (such as, for example, by means of firewalls and anti-spam filters).
6. What are your rights?
You have the right, at any time, to ask ONILABO to confirm whether or not personal data concerning you exists, even if it has not yet been recorded.
In addition, you are entitled to receive from ONILABO information on the origin of your personal data, the means used for their processing and the purposes of the latter, the reasoning underlying any data processing carried out at the aid of electronic tools, detailed information on the holder and data processors, as well as the indication of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom your personal information could be disclosed or who could have access to it, as , for example, of managers or subjects in charge of processing.
You are entitled to obtain at any time from ONILABO:
- updating, rectification or, if you wish, integration of your personal information;
- the deletion, conversion to an anonymous format or blocking of your personal information (which has been unlawfully processed), including data which does not need to be kept for the purposes for which it was been collected and then processed;
- confirmation that the operations carried out in accordance with the above paragraphs have been notified (with the content of the said operations) to those to whom the information has been disclosed or communicated, except in situations where this is impossible or when the means employed are clearly disproportionate to the protection of rights.
You have the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, to the processing of your personal information, even if this processing respects the purposes for which it was collected;
- to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of advertising or direct marketing or for the purpose of conducting marketing studies or commercial communication actions.
You also have the right to define directives relating to the fate of your Data in the event of death.
Before responding to your request, we may verify your identity and ask you to provide us with more information to respond to your request.
We will endeavor to respond to your request within a reasonable time and, in any event, within the time limits set by law.
7. Links to other websites and social networks
Our Platform may occasionally contain links to the websites of our partners or third-party companies.
ONILABO does not control or perform monitoring operations on such sites and their content. ONILABO cannot be held responsible for the content of these sites and the rules adopted by them, including with regard to the protection of your privacy and the processing of your personal data during navigation operations.
www.laura-sims.com provides a link to these Internet sites only to help the user in his search and navigation and to facilitate his connection to other sites through hypertext links. The activation of the link does not imply any recommendation or report from ONILABO with a view to accessing these sites and browsing them, nor any guarantee concerning their content, the services or the goods provided by them and sold to users of Internet.